Monday, 9 August 2010

I WAS RIGHT TO WORRY!

Wolsey is dead :( but it was nicer than i thought it would be. at least they didn't kebab him like i thought they would. but that was ages ago now anyway... so, life since last month - hasn't changed - i think my IQ has dropped significantly... one of the things I've noticed lately is how when you organise nothing, things get organised for you - and you end up with a full week to a month of things to do planned out even though you didn't actually take any initiative yourself, pretty sweet! anyway. its gotten to that stage now where is quarter past four and I'm still in my pj's, i really need to decide on something concerning my life that will make me a fun and interesting person that doesn't involve creating thousands of friendship bracelets and handing them out like sweets - because i just don't have the string for that anymore - i need to develop some sort of... life? after over a fortnight of NO rock climbing (aka, exercise) its beginning to take its tole so there's ONE thing to sort out.... I'm writing this whilst holding the belief that no one is reading it - and though at first when i decided to do this, i hoped they would - I'm now beginning to strongly hope they're not, because I'm writing a whole lot of rubbish on here, but then, if you're not reading this am i technically talking to myself? not the best way to go about starting to have a life.... I'm going to go now and read some more... maybe even get dressed? thank god i have company tonight - someone to watch the 'feel good' movies with and binge on cereal....

No comments:

Post a Comment